Wednesday 19 September 2018

Orlando Florida

On my way to South America we stopped at Orlando Florida we went to:Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Hollywood Studios and Universal Studios. My favourite ride at Magic Kingdom was Seven Dwarf Mine Train. My favourite ride at Animal Kingdom was Avatar Flight of Passage. My favourite thing at Blizzard Beach was the wave pool. My favourite ride at Hollywood Studios was Rock’n Rollercoaster. My favourite ride at Universal Studios was the Rockit. My favourite Disney park was Animal Kingdom.




6 comments:

  1. Were you tired in Orlando? Which animals did you see at Animal kingdom? from Christopher and Nicholas B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your questions boys. Yes I was really tired but it was worth it because I wanted to go on lots of rides. I saw monkeys, hippos, fish, giraffes, gorillas, zebras, ostriches, crocodiles, elephants, bald eagles, toucans, peacocks, parrots, blind naked moles, boars, flamingos, wildebeest, wild dogs, and some other birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds Like a lot of Fun! I remember going to Blizzard Beach with Grandpa and Grandma Kury & Uncle Tim. He made me go first on the biggest waterslide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny! Charlie made Dad go down the biggest waterslid (summit plummet) first, but then he ended up going down more times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if you went on Summit Plummit. Uncle David was a trooper and checked out the slide for me. Glad you had fun. One of my favourite rides in the Magic Kingdom was Alien Encounter and Space Mountain. Space Mountain is Grandma's favourite ride too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I did not go on Summer Plummet, but I did go on Slusher Gusher right next to it. I liked Space Mountain too! But Rockin' Rollercoaster is even better because you go upside down. You should go on it sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Panama City, Panama

We went to Panama City the only fun day was the second day. We went to a park and the Barids were there.(we met them in Cartagena) We played...