Saturday 22 September 2018

Lima, Peru

Our first stop in South America was Lima,Peru. When we arrived at the airport we were waiting for our bags and a dog and a man came over and the dog sniffing my dad’s backpack and then started to scratch my dad’s backpack then the dog barked because we weren’t allowed fresh fruit and we had a banana! They took our banana and went away to find more.

The next day,we went for a walk to get our yellow fever shot. The cars were crazy! The cars don’t stop for people! The cars honk a lot! They usually don’t stop at stop signs.

Another day we were walking and we found a cat park. There were a lot of cats! They were sleeping, pooping, and eating birds. They were on benches, on trees, in the garden dirt and in the grass.

We left Lima and now we’re in Paracas.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Adeline! What were the names of the Cats, do you know? I saw the picture of the cat eating a bird, that was shocking. I hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shocked to see the cat eating the bird too! But that's what they do! People also left out cat food for the cats. I don't know the names of the cats, sorry. There are too many to name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adeline! It’s roey! That’s funny about the cat park. My cat does that too. Last week she caught a mouse and when I tried to stop her the mouse ran up my leg! Your dad must really like bananas to break the rules like that!😜 I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roey!!!! I miss you too! I can’t believe a mouse ran up your leg! Did you have cheese up there? 🧀🐭

    ReplyDelete

Panama City, Panama

We went to Panama City the only fun day was the second day. We went to a park and the Barids were there.(we met them in Cartagena) We played...