Sunday 30 September 2018

Paracas and Huacachina

I went to Paracas, Peru to go on a boat tour to the Ballestas Islands. Many different birds live on the Ballestas Islands. The birds fly into the ocean head first to fish for fish. The birds poop everywhere on the Islands. I also saw sea lions. They were swimming in the lake and they were sun tanning on the rocks. The penguins were high on the rocks. Our boat was a long speed boat.

Huacachina was surrounded by sand dunes. One day I climbed up a sand dune with my dad and Charlie. When we were climbing up a sand dune, I found a pink plastic ring in the sand. When we got to the top, I found money! When I was rolling down part of the sand dune, I lost the ring. After that, me and Charlie ran down the sand dune! Then I fell! And then my hat flung off! And I got sand in my eyes, my nose, my mouth and my hat. I thought that I got the sand out of my hat, but when I put my hat back on, I got sand down my back!



4 comments:

  1. What a lucky day to find first such a beautiful spot, then to find money. Christopher and Nicholas would love to find money. Do you know what they would spend it on? Fortnite Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it wasn't that much money anyways. It was only about 20 cents and I gave it my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ado, that seems like a lot of fun! I went sandboarding when I was in Australia, it was a great time. I also heard that someone got very "lucky" with bird poop. Who was that?

    ReplyDelete

Panama City, Panama

We went to Panama City the only fun day was the second day. We went to a park and the Barids were there.(we met them in Cartagena) We played...