Wednesday 3 October 2018

Arequipa and Colca Canyon

We got to Arequipa on a night bus and when I got out of the bus I lost my Winnipeg Jets hat on the bus! So I had to get a new hat. I went shopping in the market for a new hat. I saw lots of things including a dead chicken. It still had its head and its feet! It smelled bad!

We went for a hike in the Colca Canyon. The Colca Canyon is a big crack in the ground. When we were waiting to hike, there was a tiny black dog. It was very playful!lt licked me and knocked me down! It found a bone and ate it! The hike was very hard! It was a big hike and took three days! There were lots of animals on the way up, like donkeys, dogs, mules, chickens, and roosters.




2 comments:

  1. Thats too bad about your hat Adeline. Did you find another hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I found a new hat in the market. But when I was at Machu Picchu a llama stepped on it! But it still works!

    ReplyDelete

Panama City, Panama

We went to Panama City the only fun day was the second day. We went to a park and the Barids were there.(we met them in Cartagena) We played...