Wednesday 10 October 2018

Rainbow Mountain

I went on a trip to Rainbow Mountain. To get to the top, I went riding on a horse. My horse's name was Punchito Blanco (White Punch). I took a horse because we were about 14,000 feet above sea level and it was hard to breathe.

But I did walk part of the way. It was hard! When I got to the top I saw how the mountain looked like a rainbow. There were lots of different colours in stripes. When we were sitting at the top two dogs came over to us. The dogs had thick black fur and it was warm and soft. When I felt their fur I wanted to hug them because I was cold!




After our hike we had lunch. When we were eating lunch, a tiny dog came in and it started bitting everybody because it was teething. After lunch me and Charlie played fetch with him.

If you would like to see pictures of my adventures, you can check out Instagram:
@greatbigfamilyadventure and @vida_sabatica


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like another awesome adventure Adeline. We would live to see pictures of the rainbow. What did you have for lunch?

    Heather and Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely had tea, because I love the tea here in Peru. I don’t really remember what I ate. We have pictures of the mountain on our Instagram account (@greatbigfamilyadventure), we’re having trouble getting the pictures on the bog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adeline,

    The pictures of Rainbow Mountain look amazing. I am going to have to try and remember all of the places you are going so that I can go someday. Any idea what the names of the dogs were? Did they have owners?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know the names of the dogs. If I were to name the dogs I would call them all fluffy! It is hard to tell if they have owners because they were not wearing collars or clothes like some of the other dogs in Peru. There are a lot of dogs that I think have owners, but they just seem to wander around on their own.

      Delete

Panama City, Panama

We went to Panama City the only fun day was the second day. We went to a park and the Barids were there.(we met them in Cartagena) We played...