Monday 29 October 2018

The Uyuni salt flats

On the way to the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia we stopped at a train graveyard. We took lots of pictures of the trains. The trains were really rusty and some parts were cut out.



When we got to a village where people processed salt,we had lunch on a salt table! After lunch, we gave the dogs some leftovers from lunch. I can tell that they liked it because they went to to the leftovers right away. We played frisbee while we were waiting for our tour to leave. Once, when my mom missed the frisbee, a dog tried to catch it!

When we got to the salt flats we took pictures. There was a picture of me stomping on my family! I wasn't really stomping on my family, it was a tricky picture where I was up front and my family was far away.





You can see our pictures on Instagram at @greatbigadventure and @vida_sabatica

2 comments:

  1. Did you guys bring the frisbee from home or did you get it while you were down there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We brought the Frisbee from home so we can entertain ourselves, and we also brought a ball. But we haven’t played with them a lot because there aren’t many places to play with them. There aren’t parks like had home in Winnipeg.

      Delete

Panama City, Panama

We went to Panama City the only fun day was the second day. We went to a park and the Barids were there.(we met them in Cartagena) We played...