Friday 16 November 2018

Surfing in Pichilemu

I went surfing in Pichilemu. We had lessons with a man named Marcelo. We first put on our wetsuits. The wetsuits were thick. Mine was black with green arms and when I jumped it felt like the wetsuit had a spring and it made me feel like I was jumping really high! It kept me warm in the water. We did not go in the water first. We learned how to get up on the board. It was pretty hard. I am glad that we practiced. Daddy and Charlie had their own boards. I went on a board with Marcelo because he thought I was too small, it was fun! I stood up on the board! I was glad I went with Marcelo because I probably could not paddle back to where we were surfing after I caught a wave.



4 comments:

  1. Woah Ado way to go! Uncle Dave and Uncle Tim will be jealous to know that you have surfed in Chile and they haven't yet! Were the waves very big?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was surfing lessons your phys-ed class for the day? Sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, absolutely! It was fun. I’d like to do it everyday!

      Delete

Panama City, Panama

We went to Panama City the only fun day was the second day. We went to a park and the Barids were there.(we met them in Cartagena) We played...