Friday 5 April 2019

San Gil, Colombia

The first day in San Gil, we went mountain biking. When we went biking I had a really big bike.


We mostly went up hill which was very exhausting. Then we went down hill. At one point we went past a goat.


We had a break next to the goat. It was bleating at us. He was pretty loud. Near the end, we saw a baby cow with big ears. The biking was hard work but a lot of fun.

Mountain biking was a lot of work!

After biking we went rafting on the Rio Tonce. It was really cold and fun. It was better than Pucón, Chile because Rio Tonce had bigger waves. One wave was so ginormous that it filled the whole boat with water!

It was fun to go rafting again! 

The next day we went rappelling. It was really fun.


The first challenge was jumping off a 5 meter platform into a pool of water. It was scary, but I did it!


After that we walked on a single line bridge. When my parents were crossing, our guide shook the wires to try to make my parents fall. But they didn't!


Then we went rappelling. Have you ever been rappelling? We went rappelling on a small wall.

Me and my dad got to reppel at the same time!

It was a long way down! 
The next thing we did was a big rappel next to a waterfall!


Later that day, we went ziplining and went on a big swing. The big swing was my favourite because they pull you high in the air with a wire, and when they let you go it feels like a ginormous under ducky!

First they pulled me way up!

Then they let me gooooo!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That must have been quite the adventure!! I have never been rappelling, but maybe one day. I noticed you have your feet hanging out of the window, were you airing them out? Were they stinky?

    ReplyDelete

Panama City, Panama

We went to Panama City the only fun day was the second day. We went to a park and the Barids were there.(we met them in Cartagena) We played...