Sunday 14 April 2019

Cartagena, Colombia

The second day we were in Cartagena, we took a bus to a mud volcano. When we got to the mud volcano, we climbed up some stairs to get to the mud. When I first got in I thought I could swim but when I tried to, I stayed in one spot.

Can you find me in all that mud?

We rubbed mud all over ourselves, even our faces. The mud was slimy and we could not touch the bottom. I tried to push myself down using my dad but I just popped back up.

I got mud everywhere!
 After, we climbed down all muddy and walked to a lake to get washed off.

The next day we went to a park that had sloths. I found a big lump in the tree but it was actually a sloth. We looked closer and we saw a mommy sloth, a daddy sloth and a baby sloth.

Look way up!

Here you can see the daddy sloth hanging down and the baby sloth reaching for him. 

One day in Cartagena, we met the Baird family. They were a family with 1 mom,1 dad and 2 girls. They were from London, Ontario.

It was fun hanging out with some other kids from Canada!
It was really fun playing with them at the beach. One time we were walking around and our parents were watching some dancing. We found a man selling bubbles. He was spraying them and we ran through popping the bubbles. He looked like he didn't like his job.

I am going to miss our new friends!
Cartagena was great because we went to the mud volcano, saw sloths and met the Bairds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Panama City, Panama

We went to Panama City the only fun day was the second day. We went to a park and the Barids were there.(we met them in Cartagena) We played...